*Collectively, these tools are known as "MarTech" or Marketing Technology solutions. Adoption of two or more of these tools or technologies comprise a "stack." Often (but not always) these tools are "integrated" - they are designed to work in conjunction with each other.
Today there are over 5000 tools* and apps to assist marketers with key aspects of operations (e.g., customer relationship management, marketing automation, content management, account-based marketing, content creation, etc.).
While these tools have the potential to provide greater agility in executing many of these functions, many marketers:
Many times, marketers find that their marketing technology tools are not delivering sufficient results. This is either because these tools do not measure the KPIs necessary to measure marketing's return on investment, or because the stack (see sidebar at left) does not adequately support the required marketing initiatives (such as lead generation, content management, marketing automation, etc.).
Allium Research and Analytics maximizes an organization's investment in MarTech because we:
- Audit existing marketing technology stacks to identify gaps between marketing operations needs and marketing technology performance;
- Select tools that are appropriate for the organization and its marketing goals, and integrate with other technologies,
- Consult with marketing staff at regular and specific milestones to assess technology adoption and ensure that the goals are being met;
- Ensure that tool functionality is aligned with strategic marketing objectives; and
- Apprise clients on new developments that can increase efficiency in meeting goals, and ultimately improve upon marketing program ROI.